Adam represents individuals, corporations and other businesses in various business and legal matters. His business representation includes corporate and LLC organizational and related matters, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and leasing matters, bank and other financing and franchising (on both the franchisor and franchisee side). Adam also provides legal and business counseling to closely-held businesses in a variety of industries.
A selection of Adam’s representative matters include:
- the sale of three nationally franchised businesses based in Ann Arbor, Michigan to The Dwyer Group;
- the acquisition and financing of a water treatment and purification business;
- the sale to a publicly-traded company of a Michigan business that provides automobile repair monitoring software and services;
- the purchase, financing, sale and leasing of real estate throughout the State of Michigan, including the purchase of a continuing care retirement community and two skilled nursing facilities in the Detroit Metropolitan area;
- the acquisition, sale, financing and development of biomass-fueled electrical power plants throughout the United States and Canada and their related fuel suppliers; and
- the acquisition of a deicing distribution business.
In addition, Adam focuses his practice on estate planning, probate and trust administration. Adam also has experience representing guardianships and conservatorships in various legal matters, including preparing accountings and other administrative matters.
Adam graduated from Duke University in 1993 with an AB in economics and history. He then attended Wake Forest University School of Law and graduated in 1996 (JD Cum Laude) in the top ten percent of his class. After law school, Adam joined Ufer, Spaniola & Frost, P.C. in November, 1996.
Adam has been active with the Judson Center in Royal Oak, including its Autism Connections Program, and Building Bridges.
-General Business Counseling and Organization
-Mergers and Acquisition
-Estate Planning and Administration
-U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1996
-Duke University (AB in economics and history, 1993)
-Wake Forest University School of Law (JD, Cum Laude, 1996)